- 1 pound ground chicken breast (you can also use ground chicken thigh or a mix of both)
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Lawry’s seasoning salt, salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup Frank’s redhot sauce or buffalo sauce, divided
- pickles, preferably dill, sliced very thin and into 1 inch pieces
- slider rolls – you can use dinner rolls or pretzel rolls (found at Whole Foods by Pretzilla)
- cucumber slices, celery and carrot sticks for dipping in additional sauce
for the ranch sauce
- low-fat or regular ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, grated onion, garlic, parsley, panko, worcestershire sauce, cayenne, paprika, and 1/4 cup Frank’s Redhot Sauce. Season with Lawry’s salt, salt and black pepper. Taking about lime size portions of meat, flatten into patties and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. You should have about 12-14 sliders. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until sliders are cooked through, about 12 minutes.
While the sliders are baking, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the rest of the Frank’s redhot sauce (1/2 cup) and stir until combined. For the ranch sauce, combine the ranch dressing, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Set aside. Place cooked sliders in the skillet and flip to get them completely covered. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Split rolls and place sliders on bottom half of each. Top with 2 pickle slices and smooth 1 teaspoon of ranch sauce on top buns. Assemble sliders and serve with cucumber slices, carrot sticks and celery, and additional ranch sauce for dipping.